Friday, April 28, 2006

(Lack of) Flying Update

Okay, sports fans, here's the play by play

United Airlines SAN-SFO-Narita (Tokyo) Japan for a long business trip. Thank God for Economy Plus seating and Channel 9 on the long leg.

Came home same route, looking forward to doing some flying. My lovely wife was out of town, so what better time to burn some hours on the Hobbs? Unfortunately, right after I got back, I broke my finger in a softball game, so right now I have a big splint and am taking 800mg Motrin, so flying is out for a few days. Hopefully, in a few weeks, I can get back in the air.

Until then, my friends, fly safe!

BC

PS-For those of you who hadn't noticed (including me in my crippled non-blogging condition), Clumping Litter (Aviatrix Logbook) passed her Commercial Checkride. Go on over and post her a congrats.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home