Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hiatus

Sorry for the absence, folks. With getting the new house straightened out and starting the full time MBA program at UVA, I haven't had time to sleep, much less blog.

I did manage to sneak in an hour of flying at Eagle's Nest airport in Waynesboro, VA. I am now checked out in C172's for rental and, when I can squeeze some time out of the schedule, plan to go flying.

I am told W13 is the shortest paved runway in the state of Virginia, and it is definitely the shortest runway I have landed on. Although I flew into a few 2500ft runways, most of the runways I used in SOCAL ranged from 3500 to 12000 ft. I think it will be good for my technique to get used to landing on shorter runways.

Not much time. Class is starting in a few minutes. Marketing. Fun.

Cheers,
BC

4 Comments:

Blogger JFraser said...

Hi--

I'm from a new Internet network called Intoflight.com, which focuses on private pilots. I'd love to have a chance to speak with you about a potential partnership.

You can reach me at jfraser@intoproductions.cpocom.

Thanks.

6:33 PM  
Blogger African bush pilot said...

Awesome its good to read time to time of pilots slowly building up experience and confidence. Before you know it you could be landing on uphill sloping bush strips or on vehicle tracks in the middle of no where(if thats your thing)
Anyway enjoy I have put a link up to your blog from mine.

Cheers

1:43 AM  
Blogger Anthony Frost said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing.

small private flight crash

12:23 PM  
Blogger JetAviator7 said...

Pilots - always protect your eyes with a good pair of sunglasses like these Randolph Aviator sunglasses from our online store at Aviator Sunglasses

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home