Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Old Dominion

Location: ORF VORTAC 293/4.4DME, 7 MSL.

After spending the better part of a day strapped in the cattle car section of a Long Beach Death Tube, I finally arrived back in the Old Dominion last night. In conjunction with a work trip that I had to make to Norfolk, we are going to do some house hunting in Charlottesville. It will be nice to finally be in an area where a normal house doesn't cost $600K and involve an hour-plus commute to work.

Although normal winter delays prevailed, it was a good flight. I sometimes wonder if every pilot has the same internal conversation I do:
"Gee, it would be nice if I were flying this thing myself. Then again, I can barely fly a Cessna. I sure am glad there is someone significantly more competent than me flying this thing."

Off to go look at real estate.

Hasta,
BC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home