Monday, December 11, 2006

The quest for the MBA

Well, here is the status as of today:

Darden (UVA): Accepted, offered $20K/yr scholarship.
Fuqua (Duke): Will find out on 19 Dec.
Wharton (UPenn): Interviewed, will find out on 21 Dec.
Harvard: They have had my application for two months now, nothing heard. Probably drawing dead on that hand, won't know for sure until 13 Jan.

Looks like the case is getting better and better for Darden. First of all, I tend to like people that like me, and they seem to like me. Second, my wife and I love the school (fantastic people and facilities), love the area (Virginia is a great state), and the school itself is one of the top business schools in the world. Our decision may be easy. I will wait to find out all the results before I make my final decision, but Darden is looking better and better.

Cheers,
BC

1 Comments:

Blogger k said...

Give us a call if you do come to VA, permanently or to visit. KCHO is 100 nm from KJGG.

Husband and I met at college (Clemson), and my parents live on Lake Hartwell on the GA side... Small world, eh?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home