Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Entry #1

Okay, here we go. First post on the Big Country Flying Service blog. So, a little about me:

Currently working for my good ole Uncle Sam, slaving away for the man.

When I'm not working, I'm usually spending time with my lovely bride. When I find time, I can usually be found flying or trying to get into Business School. Most of my posts will focus on aviation or B-School.

Flying: I'm currently a student pilot in Southern California, 28.4 hours in my trusty 172 steed, working on my solo cross countries. Did my first to F70 last weekend. I got a little off track, but it was good. I had my second, to PSP, scheduled. Grounded due to weather. Ducking under low ceilings dodging CB's and TS's just isn't my idea of a good time.

B-School: Just took the GMAT, did pretty well, so I'll be looking to hit up H/W/Sloan/UVA/Fuqua this coming year. Working for the government is ok, but it's time for a change of scenery.

I hope you enjoy this blog.

Ciao,
Country

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home